Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you blog for money?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I have over a dozen blogs and about 10 blogs are monetized with Adsense. I started using AdSense on my blog in 2015, made my first dollar in 2016, received my first payment in 2017, and since 2018, I have been receiving Adsense payments every month. Do you blog for money?

I don't own a blog at the moment but I know a fe people who and I one of the main reasons they started their blogs is so that they could make money from it.

Considering the fact I don't own a blog but I believe we all work online to earn money and make the ends meet, if I'll start up a blog, I'll start it up to earn money.

Yes, blogging for money is not a theoretical concept but it’s a reality. Anyone with some basic knowledge of blogging, SEO, and a general idea on how the Internet works can start a blogging business and make money.

I started my blog and YouTube at same time with same brand name. At the meantime, I'm not making money blogging, it's for the future purpose. I am more concentrated to build my blog higher and keep the traffic stable, and keep uploading quality contents, the future will tell what it will bring to me.

Blogging has always been something hard to me, it's always like magic and i don't usually click link or visit any blog websites. I heard son people are making big mine from blogging.

No, not yet. I didn't own a blog because I had little knowledge about it, but I do know that blogging is a lucrative industry, with many bloggers earning handsome salaries each month.

I'm not into blogging business but I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money online on blog's, we all work online to make money,if I'll be a blogger ill blog for money.

I blog for a living infact my blogging work is what that enlighten me to so many things online.

But one funny thing about blogging is that you must have some ready money which you will be using to promote your blogs for many people to see

I have numerous blogs with few audience. But my number blog in which I actively visit fetch me some money when I post people's products as an affiliate marketer.

I don't own a blog, but I do believe that everyone works online to earn money and get by. If I ever establish one, I'll do so with the intention of making money.

With the same brand name, I launched my blog and YouTube at the same time. My blog is not currently profitable, but it will be in the future. I'm working harder to increase blog traffic, maintain it steady, and upload high-quality content; the future will reveal what it has for me.

It's not easy to get approved by adsence these days. I know someone that is website keeps getting rejected. So it does not really move me.

I can't say I have ever run a blog myself that I have earned money on, no. I have in the past posted on other people's blogs to earn some extra income but never actually looked into running my own blog if I am honest with AdSense. I feel for me the worry is on what to blog about and the worry that I will get writers block when I need to make new blog posts which will never help at all for earning regular income. It's definitely something I will always keep in mind though when it comes to a blog just in case I ever get an idea that will work for me.

I own a blog currently. I have not made any money off of it yet. I started my blog as a way to share a particular interest online with other people who might enjoy the same things as myself. Since starting my blog, I have found out that you can make money off a blog and I've been racking my brain trying to think of ways to monetize my blog.

Have I blogged for money? Heck, I've never blogged in my life. My life is too uninteresting to be blogged about.

I own a blog currently. I have not made any money off of it yet. I started my blog as a way to share a particular interest online with other people who might enjoy the same things as myself. Since starting my blog, I have found out that you can make money off a blog and I've been racking my brain trying to think of ways to monetize my blog.
You’re on the right place to learn how. :)

It's not easy to get approved by adsence these days. I know someone that is website keeps getting rejected. So it does not really move me.
No, its not right. If you are using unique and informative contents then Google approve quickly for adsense. I have applied for two of my websites and both approve within 2-3 days. I added one duplicate contents and got email from Google that its duplicate and have to remove, we just remove that page and adsense running fine till now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor