Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Crypto Market in 2023

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
What are your predictions for the crypto market in 2023? I think there will be a slight improvement in the market but it will not be too good. It is believed that the US government will be rolling out some crypto regulations and tightening crypto companies, which will lead to a fall in the market cap. While cases like FTX and LUNA that wiped trillions of dollars from the market might not happen in 2023, the crypto winter will continue.

I'm with @Arantor - I don't think the crypto will recover from what it was real soon, and the rising criminality paired with the whole thing isn't doing any good either. So, I'd be surprised if there would be a significant rise this year. Keeping in mind the inflation, I think we've seen the best of crypto and won't improve soon. Sad for all the people who lost their money, but it's betting like anything else.

The dip is not yet over. My major focus is on Bitcoin (BTC), it's still likely to fall down to $10k. Cryptocurrency have been bleeding hard for a long time now and it's rendering a lot investors left with nothing.

I won't invest a penny in any cryptocurrency this 2023 until I'm very sure about the direction cryptocurrency is heading this year. Let me only bear the losses I had last year 2022.

I won't invest a penny in any cryptocurrency this 2023 until I'm very sure about the direction cryptocurrency is heading this year. Let me only bear the losses I had last year 2022.
The only thing I do with cryptocurrency this year is only trading on it. If I get any other coin that's not USDT, I would convert it to USDT immediately because it's the only coin I trade with.

What are your predictions for the crypto market in 2023? I think there will be a slight improvement in the market but it will not be too good. It is believed that the US government will be rolling out some crypto regulations and tightening crypto companies, which will lead to a fall in the market cap. While cases like FTX and LUNA that wiped trillions of dollars from the market might not happen in 2023, the crypto winter will continue.

I am always optimistic with crypto coins and I have a couple of coins that I am looking at investing on, but that will be after I understand the type of regulations the USA government will roll out on crypto market.

When tough regulations might make the market slip, this will be just a temporary condition, crypto will ultimately rise.

2022 was a horrible year for crypto. I couldn't imagine 2023 being worse. So far, year to date, Bticoin is up 18%. That's encouraging, though still a long way to go.

If BTC crashes down to $10k, I'm not sure if there would still be any hope left for it to recover. Even now, it's not looking feasible enough.

If BTC crashes down to $10k, I'm not sure if there would still be any hope left for it to recover. Even now, it's not looking feasible enough.
The underlying technology and applicable of Bitcoin is useful. The value will be volatile as crypto is still fairly new concept and underregulated.

The underlying technology and applicable of Bitcoin is useful. The value will be volatile as crypto is still fairly new concept and underregulated.
Will regulation of cryptocurrency be the way out? I don't think that's going to be good for the project.

I hope the bubble bursts - permanently. Too many people have been suckered in to the system - and the reality is that for many, they shouldn't have been investing in the first place.

The game of hot potato claims more victims - because that's all it is, a game of hot potato trying to not be the one burned at the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor