Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

coffee goblin has arrived

latrodectus

mother of demons
Website
widowcc.com
Credits
Hi! 👋🏻 The name is c.widow/cryptic-widow/widow and any other variation folks choose to call me by. I code things sometimes when life permits the time of course. I'm in my mid 20's living the typical adult lifestyle full of responsibilities I hate lol. I have two dogs and a rabbit whom are my whole lives. I like pasta, binge watching new tv shows of interest and cuddling my pets. Other than that I'm a super laid back person. I like to help where I can so I am always willing to extend my hand when it comes to code questions. ❤️
^ the about me i share everywhere because why not.

Anyways!...

I've been around the online community since I was a super small child (2012? maybe idk). I started off on Horseland sim game and somehow blossomed into a freelance web designer (mostly MyBB themes for play-by-post rpg's but some random other stuff from time to time). I've ran a few forum rpg games of my own but have only just recently opened a resource community for MyBB which is my very first non rpg community (although it does have to do with rpg games using MyBB lol).

Super excited to be here though. Its nice to get out of my little corner of the internet and meet other admins of different communities.

I ADORE memes so if you've got some I'd love to see them!​

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome aboard. Love your introduction and your hosting offer. Enjoy your stay on our humble place, if you need anything, let me know! I’m looking forward to see some of your graphics work, we need more designers around! I too have been designing a theme print recently after a long pause.

Also looking forward to read about your resource board. :)

Hi there, and welcome to AdminJunkies! I too like to code during my spare time. I have never owned a rabbit, but we have three dogs at this time. Enjoy your stay!

fuck off dragon age GIF

Welcome to Admin Junkies!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest