Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can any crypto coin available now do better than Bitcoin in the near future?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Bitcoin is known to be the current giant of crypto currency which has Rose to a price of $70k in the past which is the highest for any crypto coin available now.

Many other crypto currency coin are available in today's market like ethereum , XRP, DAI, bnb and the likes but non has been able to beat the price of Bitcoin.

Do you think any crypto coin Available now can do better than Bitcoin and why?

If there is any cryptocurrency that is going to beat bitcoin, I believe that they should have done it by now because since 2009 when bitcoin was introduced to the world till today no other coin have been able to beat it. In fact, no coin is even near the value of bitcoin and it's why BTC is the mother of all coins.

If there is any cryptocurrency that is going to beat bitcoin, I believe that they should have done it by now because since 2009 when bitcoin was introduced to the world till today no other coin have been able to beat it. In fact, no coin is even near the value of bitcoin and it's why BTC is the mother of all coins.
Couldn't agree more. First coin that comes into people's mind when talking Crypto is Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is known to be the current giant of crypto currency which has Rose to a price of $70k in the past which is the highest for any crypto coin available now.

Many other crypto currency coin are available in today's market like ethereum , XRP, DAI, bnb and the likes but non has been able to beat the price of Bitcoin.

Do you think any crypto coin Available now can do better than Bitcoin and why?
I would feel very hard pressed to say any coin will fare better than Bitcoin because of Bitcoin’s dominance in the crypto market. Bitcoin has almost become a reference coin for people who want to invest in crypto. My best bet to supersede bitcoin would be Ethereum though

Bitcoin has come a long way and I really doubt any other cryptocurrency can ever get to make as much impact like bitcoin has done already.

A lot of people are currently concerned about the volatility of cryptocurrencies, and they will only want to stick to coins that are known to be able to stand the test of time, of which bitcoin is the number one.

Bitcoin is always going to be the king.

Well so far I have known about cryptocurrencies coins, that was during the covid 19 pandemic and I know well that bitcoin is and still remains as the king of coins and there's no any coin that can be greater than bitcoin.

At the moment, I can point out any cryptocurrency that can surpass Bitcoin in value.
We are in a bear market and anything can happen at anytime.
It is possible to have a coin surpass Bitcoin in the future ,but currently there's none.

We are still in the early stages of the crypto currency and even if at the moment Bitcoin in compassion is doing better than any other coin available now we can't accurately predict what the fate of the crypto currency would be in the next couple of years either.

There are some of the crypto currency that are doing very well out there , crypto coin like litecoin and ethereum , but for now they cannot compete with bitcoin currently .

There are some of the crypto currency that are doing very well out there , crypto coin like litecoin and ethereum , but for now they cannot compete with bitcoin currently .
I absolutely agree with your stance.
There are alot of good coins that has good potentials in the future.
But the truth is Bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrencies.

With the current trend in the crypto market,i don't think there will be any coin for now that can rival bitcoin,because bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurency and has gain some level of credibility over time.

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time and the growth and the overall net worth of bitcoin in terms of market cap is tremendous.

For now I don't see any cryptocurrency that is likely to take over bitcoins. Even if this will happen in the future Such cryptocurrency is not yet in existence.

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time and the growth and the overall net worth of bitcoin in terms of market cap is tremendous.

For now I don't see any cryptocurrency that is likely to take over bitcoins. Even if this will happen in the future Such cryptocurrency is not yet in existence.
That is very true,because bitcoin has been the name that is associated with cryptocurency,and that is why the price of bitcoin has to some level affect other coin value.

I can't afford to invest in Bitcoin, the risk is far too high for my blood, but I love investing my time to obtain Satoshi and I do think it will outperform Bitcoin for me because I can afford it and it is abundantly available for free. When Bitcoin goes up, Satoshi will go right along with it.

Bitcoin has come a long way and I really doubt any other cryptocurrency can ever get to make as much impact like bitcoin has done already.

A lot of people are currently concerned about the volatility of cryptocurrencies, and they will only want to stick to coins that are known to be able to stand the test of time, of which bitcoin is the number one.

Bitcoin is always going to be the king.
It would genuinely be a big shock to me if any cryptocurrency would usurp Bitcoin because has built a formidable reputation as the reference coin in crypto. Bitcoin, as with other crypto is volatile but always comes back and retains stability

Due to the fact that currently Bitcoin is one of the currency with high rate, i don't think if it will be possible for any crypto currency to pass it.

I don't think so for now, Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrencies for now but I don't think it's the best, a lot of people earns a good amount of money online with cryptocurrency investment.

The simple solution is to take advantage of the many methods to keep a trickle of Satoshi adding to your balance for free to offset the drop in price until it recovers.

I can remember when Dogecoin was pumping and it's market cap briefly surpassed that of Bitcoin. At the end of the day though, no coin or token would overcome Bitcoin as a long term investment. It's simply the best.

Judging from the price difference between bitcoin and ethereum which is the second largest cryptocurrency , it may be completely difficult for any cryptocurrency to do better than bitcoins from the look of things. Bitcoin will maintain its position for a very long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor