Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bitcoin obsolete

ZandraJoi

Reputable member
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
What do you think about Bitcoin being or even becoming obsolete? Do you think there are followers out there that prefer it over any of the other ones? Do you believe Bitcoin will be around a lot longer? This is one of the oldest if not oldest out there. What is your opinion?

Can it crash and burn and stop eating a country's worth of energy already please?

I don't think that Bitcoin can ever go obsolete. A lot of people and even government are fighting against it not for it to go obsolete but for them especially the government to have control over it which is almost impossible for them to do.

I don't think that Bitcoin can ever go obsolete. A lot of people and even government are fighting against it not for it to go obsolete but for them especially the government to have control over it which is almost impossible for them to do.

BTC is here to stay. I have read about big companies adopting it as a means of payment too.

BTC is here to stay. I have read about big companies adopting it as a means of payment too.
You're talking about big companies accepting it as a means of payment when I'm personally accepting it because I certainly believe it's not going anywhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor