Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask away!

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
Want to ask me questions? Ask away!

I'll answer most anything as long as it's not too personal of a question.

what's the worse thing you done this year

I don't know...

You're name is Jenny or Alice? 😅

The names "Jenny" and "Alice" are two literary characters I happen to like. I couldn't choose between the two so I put their names together to form the username.

@JennyorAlice what's your favorite genre of music?

I tend to listen to rock or metal. However, I will listen to just about anything as long as it's not country. That's the one I can't stand.

What is Jenny from if you don't mind me asking?

I enjoy some rock and metal as well :D

What is Jenny from if you don't mind me asking?

I enjoy some rock and metal as well :D

The name "Jenny" and the name "Alice" come from the same literature series. It's from the Starblade Chronicles by author Joseph Delaney.

The name "Jenny" and the name "Alice" come from the same literature series. It's from the Starblade Chronicles by author Joseph Delaney.
Oooh that's a cool name, I haven't heard of that series! That's cool. :) When did you first read the Starblade Chronicles?

Do you like the Harry Potter books more or the movies?

Oooh that's a cool name, I haven't heard of that series! That's cool. :) When did you first read the Starblade Chronicles?

Oh, it's been a few years ago. The Starblade Chronicles is kind of a follow up to the Wardstone Chronicles by that same author.....Joseph Delaney. The Wardstone Chronicles follows Thomas Ward while he is an apprentice to the local spook and chronicles all his adventures during that time. The Starblade Chronicles follows Thomas Ward as he is now a spook himself and shows his adventures now.

Do you like the Harry Potter books more or the movies?

I prefer the books over the movies. The movies aren't that bad though (for the most part). They stayed pretty close to the books.

What's one thing in life that you never can't live without

Reading my books. They not only provide a form of entertainment but they provide me with a way to get rid of stress and they help me relax.
What fictional character do you think you are most like?

That's a tough question. I've not envisioned myself as a specific character. I've imagined what it would be like to go to Hogwarts and be a student there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest