Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Completed Alex Site Garage Order

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Username: Alex

What is the URL of your site? https://bizdustry.com/

Are you ordering a Site Checkup or Support Services? Site Checkup

Which Site Checkup are you ordering? Professional (6 areas)

Please select which areas you would like checked Theme/Styling, Member & User Activity, Marketing & Presence, Grammar & Spelling, Originality, Security

@Debashis @Cedric This is FREE from the Website Auction that I won on AdminJunkies. https://admin-junkies.com/threads/a...-content-bundle-extravaganza.4063/#post-36021

Accepted.png

Thanks for placing an order with the Admin Junkies Site Garage Service!

Progress Update:
Site Checkup: N/A

We will contact you via PM within the next hour to request the following in order for us to complete this order: X

Hi Alex, I will tag this review. Considering the length and 6 areas to cover, this may take a little while. I expect it to be done by the end of next depending on the complexity.

Edit: Halfway done!

Last edited:

Bizdustry Website Review​

Provided by Cedric from Admin Junkies

After a comprehensive examination of the Bizdustry website, I've compiled my observations and insights into a review, focusing on Theme/Styling, Member & User Activity, Marketing & Presence, Grammar & Spelling, Originality, and Security. Here's my assessment along with recommendations for improvement.

Theme/Styling:​

Bizdustry has a theme designed by Russ from Pixel Exit, known for his excellent theme creations. The boxed design is visually appealing and user-friendly. However, it's worth noting that the copyright information for the theme links to XenTR, which might cause some confusion and is just incorrect. Additionally, the prominent information box at the top, displaying details such as the current time and user statistics, could be reconsidered for a cleaner interface.

Member & User Activity:​

The engagement and activity levels on Bizdustry are impressive. With over 975,000 posts and 16,499 members within just three years, the forum has established a strong and active user base. This reflects positively on the content and the forum's appeal to its target audience.

Marketing & Presence:​

Bizdustry's marketing efforts are great. The consistent presence on various forums under the username Bizdustry sends a strong signal of engagement and dedication. The website's ranking in Google searches and the growing social media presence are indicators of effective marketing strategies. Additionally, the inclusion of a Trustpilot page is a smart move, enhancing trust and transparency. Small work point: Both Instagram and Facebook, both need some work in gaining traction.

Grammar & Spelling:​

Maintains high standards of grammar and spelling throughout its content. No noticeable errors were found, contributing to a professional and polished user experience.

Originality:​

Bizdustry has traditionally excelled in maintaining originality in its niche. However, there is a recent addition of a movie-related category, which may seem misplaced given the forum's primary focus. Ensuring that all categories align with the forum's niche and maintaining the originality that users have come to expect is essential.

Security:​

Bizdustry demonstrates a strong commitment to security, evidenced by the inclusion of SoulDome on the team. This indicates a proactive approach to safeguarding the forum and its members, positioning Bizdustry as a trusted and secure platform.

In summary:​

Bizdustry exhibits strengths in user engagement, marketing efforts, grammar and spelling, and security. However, there are areas for improvement, such as clarifying the theme's copyright information, reconsidering the information box at the top, and ensuring that all forum categories align with the core niche. Overall, Bizdustry's dedication to its community and its commitment to maintaining a secure and professional environment are noteworthy, making it a valuable resource in its niche. I've examined Bizdustry often during the wait period, trying to find big flaws, but have not found any that caught my eye. Keep up the good work!

NB: If you're looking for a rating, I will have to disappoint you. Ratings are overrated and serve no purpose other to gain some sympathy.

Completed.png

Your order has now been completed! Thank you for using the Admin Junkies Site Garage Service.
The AJ Credits for this order will shortly be deducted from your account.

Want to get 10% off your next order? Click below to leave feedback on your order and get a coupon to use!

Due to the auction win, no credits are to be deducted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor