Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ahoy!

Rune

Credits
Hello! This popped up on Carrd and I was intrigued and here we are!

I run RP forums based on Jcink at the moment, plus some niche communities on Reddit and Discord servers. I'm currently going to school for a bachelor's in cyber security. I own a lot of reptiles, frogs and books. I put together cosplays and costumes (mostly for ren faires and such) and spend way too much time reading and playing games but never finishing them.

Hi there! Welcome aboard. :D I’m eager to know more about your projects. :) Enjoy your stay and don’t hesitate to let me know if something’s up.

Hello! This popped up on Carrd and I was intrigued and here we are!

I run RP forums based on Jcink at the moment, plus some niche communities on Reddit and Discord servers. I'm currently going to school for a bachelor's in cyber security. I own a lot of reptiles, frogs and books. I put together cosplays and costumes (mostly for ren faires and such) and spend way too much time reading and playing games but never finishing them.
Hello Rune! Welcome to the forum! How far along are you towards getting your bachelors?

I like ren faires, but it's always too hot to go to them when they are here, or I'm sick! D: I would love to go again. What kind of games do you like?

Doesn't have to be fancy as long as you're having fun. Always curious to see how people run RP forums, one of these days I will try and make an actual release of my RP forum software...

Welcome to AJ Rune! I'm not the most creative person, so I haven't really roleplayed much online. I tend to prefer larping (live action roleplaying) more than text based ones. I do like Dungeons and Dragons though! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

@Arantor
It's my primary hobby and I've spent a weird amount of time paying attention to trends and how people do things. Its a hobby within a hobby.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest