Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worst investment on a coin?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
It is no denying the fact that you can make it big by investing on a coin. That is the same way you can lose as well. I remember losing all of my investment ($4,000) on ADA few months ago. I got depressed and didn't do much in some days. What can you say is your worst investment in cryptocurrency?

It is no denying the fact that you can make it big by investing on a coin. That is the same way you can lose as well. I remember losing all of my investment ($4,000) on ADA few months ago. I got depressed and didn't do much in some days. What can you say is your worst investment in cryptocurrency?
I have never really invest to a point of losing all that , but most importantly I have lost some reasonable amount of money when I was trying to trade cryptocurrency and that was a long time ago.

ADA is not the worst coin for investment. I have assets on Cardano. I started investing when the price was $2.56 and I am still investing when the price is 36 cents.

I've never invested to the point of losing everything, but more significantly, I did lose some money when I tried to trade cryptocurrencies, and that was a long time ago.

Mine was Dot, I got quite some number but the price halved in few weeks. It was such a huge loss for me.

Mine is definitely going to be on SHIB. It's definitely a Rug Pull as far as I'm concerned because how the coin was so hyped, you will think that it was the next BTC but we all were wrong. I have lost over $1k in SHIB.

Mine is definitely going to be on SHIB. It's definitely a Rug Pull as far as I'm concerned because how the coin was so hyped, you will think that it was the next BTC but we all were wrong. I have lost over $1k in SHIB.

Jeez! That is a big amount of money to have been lost on cryptocurrency. How did you get to spend so much money on SHIB when you are not sure about the long-term?

Jeez! That is a big amount of money to have been lost on cryptocurrency. How did you get to spend so much money on SHIB when you are not sure about the long-term?
It's what a Rug Pull gets you into. When they are promoting the coin, you will have so much information to believe it's in for the long haul but unfortunately they are all scam in disguise. I have learnt my lesson very hard.

It's what a Rug Pull gets you into. When they are promoting the coin, you will have so much information to believe it's in for the long haul but unfortunately they are all scam in disguise. I have learnt my lesson very hard.

This is very bad. I didn't invest in SHIB that period because I didn't have enough money to do so.

This is very bad. I didn't invest in SHIB that period because I didn't have enough money to do so.
It's a good thing that you didn't have the money to do so, otherwise you would have been in the same shit we are in now with the cursed 🤬 coin.

It's a good thing that you didn't have the money to do so, otherwise you would have been in the same shit we are in now with the cursed 🤬 coin.

I had a friend that lost so much by investing on it. He has never stopped talking about how much he lost during that period.

Well, my experience on buying "coin" was I paid almost $2200 for a $20 gold piece (USD) (uncirculated) in the early 80's. When I sold it about 30 years later... I made about $15K profit.
Sorry... I'm not into make believe currency... that good old much-cursed fiat currency has made me some nice change over the last 50 years.

Well, my experience on buying "coin" was I paid almost $2200 for a $20 gold piece (USD) (uncirculated) in the early 80's. When I sold it about 30 years later... I made about $15K profit.
Sorry... I'm not into make believe currency... that good old much-cursed fiat currency has made me some nice change over the last 50 years.

That's a lot of gains. I believe a lot of people will jump into doing same today if they have the same opportunity.

That's a lot of gains. I believe a lot of people will jump into doing same today if they have the same opportunity.
Coming across that gold piece was luck. Had a friend of my father who also collected coins that was pissed at his kids and he was selling his collection (along with other property) off so that they would not inherit anything of value and he could take a nice long trip to Europe. He and my Dad used to go fishing a lot together, and it meant a lot to him, especially after his wife passed at an early age (she was in her early 50's). He let me have the coin for what he paid for it. It was worth more than that even then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor