Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was the price of Bitcoin when you first heard about It?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
When I knew about Bitcoin for the first time, it was priced at $438. That was in May 2014. When I received Bitcoin as a payment for my article service, it was priced at $400, I received $100 worth of Bitcoin. That was in February 2016. In 2014, after crossing $1200 in November 2013, bitcoin dropped to $400.

I first bought Bitcoin at $30k at some point it had a bullish run and skyrocketed to $70k and then dropped down to $20k.

If I remembered correctly, it should be around April 2013/2014 when the price of Bitcoin was around $500. I missed out on the opportunity to buy in when it was down at $50 and that's something I have regretted all my life.

It was around 35,000 dollars when I heard of it. I was hesitant to invest because my friend told me that there is going to be a drop in price very soon. Here we are with the market being bearish at the moment.

At the time I got to know about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin was worth at about 17000 dollars and it only started getting to rise in value by the end of the year I got to know about it.

It has been on a steady rise ever since I got to know about it, until this year when I observed that the price is continuously dropping back to the former price.

Well the first time I heard of crypto currencies coin called bitcoin was during the covid-19 pandemic and at that time, the price of bitcoin was $33000 and it was from then the price shoot up to $45000.

I heard about Bitcoin during lockdown while it was around $12,000 or there about.
It rallied by I was not oppourtuned to invest because I had zero idea about how the investment operates.

I heard about Bitcoin when it's $15,000, a lot of people are buying it but sadly it falls down like a brick 🤣, Bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency to invest your money on.

A friend introduced me to Bitcoin as a means of exchange, and I never knew it was a means of investment.

It was in November of 2020 when price fell, and I panic sold. I think that's my worst trading mistake to date.

When I have an idea about bitcoin , the price of Bitcoin was around $2000 and that was two years ago . Unfortunately the price of bitcoins has drop from its all-time high which was $69000 to 18000 dollars below the price I came to see it.

I first learned about the cryptocurrency coin known as bitcoin during the COVID-19 pandemic, when it cost $33,000. Since that time, its price has risen to $45,000.

When i forst heard about bitcoin the price was very low,that was in 2013,i was offered to buy in fraction,but i did not really know the use then.

The price of BTC was £200 when we first talked about it at school just before my early teenage years. I can remember countless friends stating it's a "ponzi scheme" and a project set up on the dark web to rug pull your hard-earned cash. I invested some money, but at that age, considering I wasn't working and in eduction, it wasn't a huge amount.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor