Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about ADA

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
The creator of ADA, Charles Hoskinson, was once the Chief Executive of the Ethereum Foundation and also a co-creator of Ethereum, one of the most successful crypto projects. Therefore, I have full trust in ADA and I believe this is the coin that will grow really big in a couple of years/.

Unless I got it before, I don't think it is one to buy now since the crypto market is a bit difficult to read at the moment.

Let's hope crypto coins will have a better 2023. ADA was one of the coins affected by the bearish runs in the last quarter of 2022 and if 2023 goes well, I see the coin doing good numbers.

Let's hope crypto coins will have a better 2023
If by 'better' you mean 'collapsing and their value being written off, and the entire system being demonstrated to be the Monopoly money that it is', I'm all for this.

If by 'better' you mean 'collapsing and their value being written off, and the entire system being demonstrated to be the Monopoly money that it is', I'm all for this.

If such happens, then a lot of investors will definitely commit suicide. I am being optimistic, but I don't know if it is going to work that way or not.

I have know about the ADA coin for a while now but I haven't invested in it separately because of my experience with SHIB. The only thing I do with the coin is trade it on Binance Futures with my USDT.

I have know about the ADA coin for a while now but I haven't invested in it separately because of my experience with SHIB. The only thing I do with the coin is trade it on Binance Futures with my USDT.

I have heard about the Binance Futures, but I am yet to understand how it works. How did you learn about trading on Binance Futures?

I have heard about the Binance Futures, but I am yet to understand how it works. How did you learn about trading on Binance Futures?
I was taught by a friend who was a cryptocurrency exchanger. He was even the one who introduced me to Binance because I was using Trust Wallet initially and I don't trade then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor