Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your favourite YouTubers to watch?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I tend to use YouTube daily, and I would much rather watch my favourite YouTubers than watch actual TV a lot of the time as I feel more entertained.

When I watch YouTube I enjoy watching

LazarBeam
Crayator
Daz Games (Daz Black)
Mully
Narrator
The Boys

When you watch YouTube, who do you enjoy watching?

I watch a lot of different types of videos myself! Here are some of my favorite Youtubers:
My Mate Vince, he's a guy who tries to fix various electronics. He's in the process of restoring a old Rolls Royce but I honestly don't watch those videos since I'm interested in seeing him fix video game consoles and other electronics.

Yard Buzzards are a couple who along with their dog Virginia hop freight trains. I found them through Shoestring Hobo, who unfortunately passed away a few weeks ago. He was a train hopper as well, and told many great stories of his times hopping trains.

Techno Hobo is a vagabond who's been on the streets for almost two years now. He decided to sell everything he had and start a life on the road. He's been traveling throughout the United States, but he's been recently trying to get a job in Houston so he's probably going to stop uploading as often if he does settle down and get a job.

Madlittlepixel is a guy who talks about different gaming devices as well as gaming news. I always like watching him review random crappy gaming devices he gets from Aliexpress, Wish, and Temu. He usually breaks them on camera if they're really bad and it's hilarious!

Redhotsonic is my favorite Sonic youtuber. He doesn't upload as much as he used to, but it's always a treat to see him play random games on is Genesis/Mega Drive and to test out various Sonic hacks. He made a few hacks as well, but he doesn't really post much in the community and hasn't really hacked in a long time.

Scott's Thoughts is my favorite Pokemon Youtuber. He does solo runs in the main Pokemon games and thoroughly documents his times, as well as goes into great detail to get the perfect solo run. He even has this cool overlay that works in real time to update his Pokemon stats, as well as his opponents hit points.

I watch quite a few more channels too, but these are my top favorites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest