Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Victim of Rug Pull

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Have you ever been a victim of Rug Pull? How much money did you lose to Rug Pull? Thankfully, I have never been a victim of any kind of rug pull, and I will never become a victim because I know what to watch for.

I can echo what you mentioned in your topic. Never been a victim, but seen some of these "shi*" tokens that have generated a lot of hype and trading volume for the "memes" being pulled. I generally research the token or coin and wait for it to be established before investing. But whatever the case, even ETH, I'll only invest what I can afford to lose.

I can echo what you mentioned in your topic. Never been a victim, but seen some of these "shi*" tokens that have generated a lot of hype and trading volume for the "memes" being pulled. I generally research the token or coin and wait for it to be established before investing. But whatever the case, even ETH, I'll only invest what I can afford to lose.

Being patient is very important. It will give you the time to make a proper investigation about a particular coin before deciding to make your investments.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that the coin SHIB is a Rug Pull. I feel victim to it. I had invested about $2000 in it but unfortunately it's almost nothing now as I have lost almost all the value.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that the coin SHIB is a Rug Pull. I feel victim to it. I had invested about $2000 in it but unfortunately it's almost nothing now as I have lost almost all the value.

Is it similar to what happened with the FTT that the major guys ran away from?

Is it similar to what happened with the FTT that the major guys ran away from?
I believe that it was the same case too with the coin FTT. Although, I never invested in it as I was being pushed by fellow investors and it turned out to be a good decision on my part.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor