Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved The 'About' button doesn't take us anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hi guys!

I just realized that the 'About' button is not taking us to any page. It just keeps us on the page we are. I'm not sure if we have one already but it would be good to have an 'About Us' page which will self-introduce the forum to its new members/guests and help them understand what they can get from becoming a part of it.

That’s correct, you need to click the arrow to see the menu. 😄

Edit: that’s a great idea!

That’s correct, you need to click the arrow to see the menu. 😄

Edit: that’s a great idea!
Yeah! I saw the menu, they are all working fine. 😄 Just like the 'Discussions' and 'Blogs' button (which have their own menu as well), I expected 'About' to take me to some page as well. 😅

Mention not!

The # route was meant to be a temporary (few hours) solution but I got caught up with work and haven't had a chance to finish our proper about page yet.

This is in the works and will hopefully be ready and released for next week - stay tuned ;)

If you want the "About Us" to be short and sweet you could always anchor it to the footer of the board where a paragraph about us is listed. Just a random musing.

The # route was meant to be a temporary (few hours) solution but I got caught up with work and haven't had a chance to finish our proper about page yet.

This is in the works and will hopefully be ready and released for next week - stay tuned ;)
We're be timing you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest