Completed Review AdminForum.org

Discussion in 'Admin Forums: Reviews' started by Dev, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Offline
    Dev

Dev Member

2. Offline
    forumhookers

forumhookers Active Member

3. Offline
    drogba921

drogba921 Active Member

AdminForum
    Reviewed February 17th, 2012 by a reviewer at Adminforums.org
    [​IMG] First Impressions:
    I like the overall look of your forum, although there are some things that you can instantly change, most of which will be included in the look and feel section. One thing I'd like to bring up is that your forum is really similar to AdminForums in name, and I think this will easily cause some confusion among your members, and you may even be accused of copying/stealing just based on the name. I've already seen your reason for this about SEO et c, but I truly don't think it's necessary. A one letter mess up could take users away from this forum, or could even take users away from yours depending on what forum they think is better.
    (18/25)
    ----------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- -------------------
    [​IMG] Look and Feel:
    I think that although as cool as the background may be, it doesn't really fit with the design of the forum. I think that to improve you could use a more solid color background, because the small opacity layout has different colors. This way, you won't have to use a solid background banner, because you can trust that there is just one color behind it and ajust accordingly. Also, the color-changing background makes some of the text hard to read, I think that once this is all changed you'll already see a dramatic improvement within your forum.
    (21/25)
    ----------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- -------------------
    [​IMG] Organization:
    I think that your forum images need to be on the left side, rather than on the right side of the title. I also feel that some of your forum descriptions are too short, and some are really long. You should try and even these out so that they work together. Other than this, you're looking good.​
    (20/25)
    [​IMG] Members and Staff:
    I couldn't review this section since there's no link and no test account was provided. Sorry.
    (--/25)
    [​IMG] Good Points: Overall OK design
    [​IMG]Bad points: No staff page
    Total Score: 59/75
    Word Count: 274