Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pump or Dump, best time to invest?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Crypto currencies have been said to have the highest volatility in the world. I have seen where the price of one coin drop from a thousand dollars to mere 100 dollars and so on. This makes me wonder when investors think it is the best time to invest. Do you buy when it is pumping or dumping?

If I know when a particular cryptocurrency will be pumping, I think that will be the best time to buy but sometimes you can't know except you have a deeper understanding of technical analysis and you have been following up most of these cryptocurrency to know the progress they are making within their own network.

Don't invest in any coin that is pumped or dumped. Invest in a coin that has a use case and some market value.

The best time to buy, in my opinion, will be when a particular cryptocurrency is pumping, but sometimes you can't tell unless you have a deeper understanding of technical analysis and have been monitoring most of these cryptocurrencies to know how they are doing within their own networks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor