Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paying with Crypto

ClicketyKat

Reputable member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
How does one actually go about paying someone with crypto instead of real money? I don't have any crypto at the moment, but I've seen some people online offering services and they want to be paid by crypto. I don't know what method to use.

How does one actually go about paying someone with crypto instead of real money? I don't have any crypto at the moment, but I've seen some people online offering services and they want to be paid by crypto. I don't know what method to use.
It's really quite simple. When you have Crypto, it will be stored on a website in your account. When you want to send it to someone you simply enter the amount and his Bitcoin Address (from his website where it will be stored) and click Send. The rest all happens on the Blockchain automatically. The good part is it's getting even easier. I have an account on CoinBase where I have some Bitcoin stored. If I want to pay to help a new guy join the program I use, I can email him a Crypto Giftcard. He does not need a Wallet or even knowledge about anything Crypto except how to deposit it to his new membership account. They can then use that deposited Crypto to buy Active Shares that pay them 0.7% daily for 180 Days and even compound their earnings as often as they like as long as they have 1,000 Satoshi to buy another Active Share. It won't take long for you to relize that balance that grows every day right before your eyes IS REAL MONEY.

It's really quite simple. When you have Crypto, it will be stored on a website in your account. When you want to send it to someone you simply enter the amount and his Bitcoin Address (from his website where it will be stored) and click Send. The rest all happens on the Blockchain automatically. The good part is it's getting even easier. I have an account on CoinBase where I have some Bitcoin stored. If I want to pay to help a new guy join the program I use, I can email him a Crypto Giftcard. He does not need a Wallet or even knowledge about anything Crypto except how to deposit it to his new membership account. They can then use that deposited Crypto to buy Active Shares that pay them 0.7% daily for 180 Days and even compound their earnings as often as they like as long as they have 1,000 Satoshi to buy another Active Share. It won't take long for you to relize that balance that grows every day right before your eyes IS REAL MONEY.

Thanks for that explanation. It's too early in the morning for me to understand and most of it is way over my head. I'll have to re-read your post when I'm more awake and coherent. I appreciate you taking the time to write all that out for me!

Thanks for that explanation. It's too early in the morning for me to understand and most of it is way over my head. I'll have to re-read your post when I'm more awake and coherent. I appreciate you taking the time to write all that out for me!
One more thing since Christmas is getting so close, if you have Crypto it can help your Christmas be brighter by paying for Gift Cards with it to send as gifts or use to buy physical gifts. Look at https://www.bitrefill.com/ I spent over $700 there last year and I am just waiting for a Crypto investment I have to mature so I can do it again this year.

You get personal wallet and start making use of it. Example of them is bitcoin.com, it's quite easy to make and receive payments on it.

One more thing since Christmas is getting so close, if you have Crypto it can help your Christmas be brighter by paying for Gift Cards with it to send as gifts or use to buy physical gifts. Look at https://www.bitrefill.com/ I spent over $700 there last year and I am just waiting for a Crypto investment I have to mature so I can do it again this year.

I do a lot of homemade gifts and start early in January to get things done by Christmas. Everyone looks forward to seeing what I come up with each year. I think the nieces and nephews might be interested in receiving crypto, but that's something I'd have to discuss with them.

In order to pay through crypto, you need a crypto wallet and some crypto assets. You also need the wallet address of the receiver, you can send funds instantly. However, you can send between the same crypto asset only, for example, BTC to BTC address.

You need a crypto wallet and some crypto assets in order to make payments using cryptocurrency. Additionally, the recipient's wallet address is required in order to send money right away. However, you can only send between identical crypto assets, for instance, from a BTC address to a BTC address.

The way that you can make a payment to another recipient is that you will need a wallet address and then the recipient address as well to be able to transfer asset to them,

Where I am is a little local, unless it's an online transaction though. Not many even know what crypto currency is, so it's hard here.

A lot of people will have to accept crypto currencies as a means of payment. I understand that the volatility is not encouraging, but it is still one of the easiest ways to make payments worldwide.

A lot of people will have to accept crypto currencies as a means of payment. I understand that the volatility is not encouraging, but it is still one of the easiest ways to make payments worldwide.

The volatile nature is putting off a lot of governments off it. They don't even understand how it will benefit their economy.

EDIT: Unfortunately I missed Christmas this year when the ambulance showed up Christmas morning to cart me off to the hospital where I discovered I had Covid-19 and Pneumonia both and when you are 84 that road can be very bumpy. They had an IV Tree beside my bed that always had 5 to 10 bags hanging on it dripping who knows what into my veins. It must have worked, because I am home now and feeling a lot better and cleared to be around other people as long as I wear a mask and keep my distance.

EDIT: Unfortunately I missed Christmas this year when the ambulance showed up Christmas morning to cart me off to the hospital where I discovered I had Covid-19 and Pneumonia both and when you are 84 that road can be very bumpy. They had an IV Tree beside my bed that always had 5 to 10 bags hanging on it dripping who knows what into my veins. It must have worked, because I am home now and feeling a lot better and cleared to be around other people as long as I wear a mask and keep my distance.
Sad to hear oldbuddy, but glad you are feeling better!

I was offered Crypto for my services. Not something I prefer these days.

I have nothing against Crypto, people have made fortunes out of it. But somehow I stick to PayPal.

I was offered Crypto for my services. Not something I prefer these days.

I have nothing against Crypto, people have made fortunes out of it. But somehow I stick to PayPal.
I stuck to PayPal for about 20 years until one day they froze my account with $900 trapped for six months and after I got the funds released they discovered I had a mini-payment account and froze that for no reason and kept the $200 balance as damages for nothing. I will never use them again.

If I'm being very honest, I'll tell you that I prefer cryptocurrency pay to any other kind of payment. I don't have any problems with PayPal payments but cryptocurrency is more convenient for me. It's quite easy how to go about it. Just register on any good exchanger and that's it. Coinbase and Binance are my usual go to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor