Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long term or short term?

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Are you a long-term holder (HODL) or a short-term trader in Crypto Currency? Typically, long-term holders will buy low and sell at an all-time high whereas short-term traders will buy low and sell at a slight increase. Which strategy do you think is more effective? Personally, I think it's down to personal preference, and I'm in it for the long term, especially during these challenging economic times.

The problem is short time can eat you alive in fees, so I put my earnings in a compound-interest-bearing account and let it keep building over a fixed time period. For example I have one such account I deposited 42,000 FUN Tokens and next month it pays me 43,553 FUN Tokens worth 1.6 Million Satoshi and all I did was let it sit there. Sign up free at https://freebitco.in/?r=16853720

Are you a long-term holder (HODL) or a short-term trader in Crypto Currency? Typically, long-term holders will buy low and sell at an all-time high whereas short-term traders will buy low and sell at a slight increase. Which strategy do you think is more effective? Personally, I think it's down to personal preference, and I'm in it for the long term, especially during these challenging economic times.
I think a combination of the both works best for anyone who has the time and wants to be in cryptocurrency for long. Some coins are pump and dump coins, like shitcoins, while coins like Bitcoin and BNB are best accumulated low and sold high.

Well to balance between long term and short term needs are not really easy except you make sure you always make a good decision always.

I always believe that short-term is not always profitable since you can't get all the potential that a particular cryptocurrency has from short term investment. But unfortunately I am somehow regretting because investing for long-term has expose my cryptocurrency to a huge depreciation especially now that all cryptocurrency are down.

I always believe that short-term is not always profitable since you can't get all the potential that a particular cryptocurrency has from short term investment. But unfortunately I am somehow regretting because investing for long-term has expose my cryptocurrency to a huge depreciation especially now that all cryptocurrency are down.
It appears that your primary expectation is to see the price you purchased from increase to provide a profit when you sell it. The truth is there are other factors that can produce a much higher profit in a much shorter time frame and still provide even more in the long term. You just need to look at all the possible benefits.

In simple terms I am a day trader, I don't hodl crypto currency I just buy and sell off at the shortest possible time taking advantage of the volatility.

Long term might be the best way to go if you aren't in it for the day to day drama. Everything can crash and then build back up the next year, so long term goals can level out with the panic. If you're patient enough, it could be the thing you need to pay off in the future.

Even though I have made money from short-term investments, I am basically a long-term investor., I am holding my assets for more than 2 years.

I've always thought that investing for the short term is not necessarily advantageous because you can't take advantage of all the possibilities that a particular coin has. But regrettably, doing so has exposed my cryptocurrency to a significant decline, especially at this time when all cryptocurrencies are declining.

I used to be a long term investor, but now I prefer short term. You have to pay attention to them portfolios these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor