Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you invest?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Do you invest on a monthly or yearly basis? And how much is it? Do you set limits or have you caught yourself going over the limit ?

I try to invest every month. However, I don't invest with cash. I work for a couple of sites that pay via crypto and when I receive crypto payment, I let it sit. Generally speaking, I am investing $50-$100 per month.

i did a one time investment of £200. Don't know how much other members of Otis Booard or how much Webs.com have invested.

Last edited:
I am day trader so I get into the market with a certain amount maybe $500 to $1000 depending on how much I have at hand , I buy Bitcoin and then convert to usdt when I am no longer trading.

5 years ago, I used to invest in cryptocurrency by buying and holding my coin for a very long time but as time goes on, I learnt how to trade and ever since then I no longer hold my coins but trade on them on daily basis and make my profit. I have a fixed trading capital of $1000.

I try as much as possible to make sure that I do not get to spend so much in cryptocurrencies investment, especially considering the fact that I do not have enough trading knowledge.

What I do is that, I start with little capital and then try to see how I can make some profit with it.

It is this prophet that I now the invest to make more money.

Well in some years ago, that was during the covid 19 pandemic, was the last time I invested on crypto currencies and I used just $20 to start and because I was lacking the knowledge, I do not earn much and just stopped.

the last time I invested online is from a year ago for Trading Crypto, it was a really great experience for me because I could able to generate profits. Now, I am a little bit busy with my private life so I am not focusing on investing.

As we all know the rules of investments or trading, don't invest what you cannot afford to lose,if you invest what you cannot afford to lose you'll ended up hurting yourself.

As we are all aware, the first rule of trading or investing is to never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. If you do, you risk injuring yourself.

5 years ago, I used to invest in cryptocurrency by buying and holding my coin for a very long time but as time goes on, I learnt how to trade and ever since then I no longer hold my coins but trade on them on daily basis and make my profit. I have a fixed trading capital of $1000.
I am aiming for $1000 and I have nothing now. I do hope to start saving no less than $20 from working on paid to post sites every month starting this month.

Do you have any tips for growing such a small account? How much profit fo you make if you trade with that $1,000?

I am aiming for $1000 and I have nothing now. I do hope to start saving no less than $20 from working on paid to post sites every month starting this month.

Do you have any tips for growing such a small account? How much profit fo you make if you trade with that $1,000?
You can make $600 profit from $1000 stake trade depending on the market volume.

You can make $600 profit from $1000 stake trade depending on the market volume.
That would enable me to quit my job. I was aiming for a minimum of $100 as profit each months.

What is a stake trade? I've never heard of the term.

I only invest when I have the money to do so. For now I don't have a single money for investment. I will consider investing when I have the money most especially now that the whole cryptospace has dropped.

Absolutely, categorically, I don't invest the money I can't afford to lose. Small amounts in occasional periods.

While investing, it is very important that you diversify your portfolio, you need to invest in various assets and never invest in only 1-2 assets.

Only when I have the funds available do I invest. I don't currently have any money to invest. When I have the money, especially now that the price of the entire cryptosphere has fallen, I will think about investing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor