Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you lost money on crypto trading?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I have never lost any money in crypto trading. Well, I have not earned any profits on some of my trades, however, I have not lost even a single penny. What about you? Have you lost money in trading?

All investors have lost money on Crypto trading, but an experienced investor wouldn't look at the graph for a 24 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or even a 1-year period. They would zoom out and look at the 5+ year history. Usually, there are various dips and bear markets, but this generally points towards the coin/token reaching an ATH. Until you sell your position, traders haven't made a loss.

I have never invested on crypto currencies, hence why I haven't lost any because I'm on disability, I can't have anymore income than that one personally speaking here at least anyways.

I don't lose on Crypto, because if it has a dip I don't sell, I just go earn some more free to regain my position until it does go up.

Normally I am trading cryptos on 50x or 100x leverage (this means if it goes 1-2% down , you bankrupt). I started with $25 and ended with zero. You can understand how much money I have lost in just 5min.
I can understand. You are not trading, you are gambling, my friend. :D

I think there is a difference between trading and gambling.

All investors have lost money on Crypto trading, but an experienced investor wouldn't look at the graph for a 24 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or even a 1-year period. They would zoom out and look at the 5+ year history. Usually, there are various dips and bear markets, but this generally points towards the coin/token reaching an ATH. Until you sell your position, traders haven't made a loss.
In 5 years I could be dead, so what good would being an experienced investor do me then? I would rather pick something (like faucets) that a brain-dead monkey could do, so I can write up a PDF and pass it on to my wife or one of my grandkids.

I have, but it didn't hurt so much since I made some money when the price of Bitcoin rose again.

I have not lost money. I actually made quite a bit of profit on some Dogecoin trades back in the day. I no longer trade crypto though, too volatile for my appetite.

Of course yes, I have lost money in cryptocurrency trading. I only trade on Futures and no matter how good you think that you are, you will always lose one or two trades. It's why using Stop loss when trading is very important.

I have not lost money. I actually made quite a bit of profit on some Dogecoin trades back in the day. I no longer trade crypto though, too volatile for my appetite.

Crypto coins are too volatile that if an investor is not always available to do a trade, it may end up not working the way one would expect it. This is something that I don't really like about it.

Crypto coins are too volatile that if an investor is not always available to do a trade, it may end up not working the way one would expect it. This is something that I don't really like about it.
You don't just initiate trades and hoping that the volatility of the market goes your way. It doesn't work that way. You have to study the market and price movement for the day and trade in its direction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor