Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favourite Crypto Currencies?

Naiwen

Renowned member
Credits
I personally really love Bitcoins and it's the only one I trust TBH here.

I like Atom. It's unique.

I also have a thing for some low caps like Flux and Lyxe.

BNB is probably one of the best tokens to hold for now too.

I love BTC, LTC, BTT, ETC and BNB. I have invested in all of them. I even invested in SHIB too.

Bitcoin, BCH, DAI, XRP, ethereum and USDT (because it's stable).
Having USDT is just the same thing like having dollars in your bank account. You can't really call it holding cryptocurrency assets.

I would always have Bitcoin and BNB as my favorite coins.

I personally really love Bitcoins and it's the only one I trust TBH here.
I'm really into Litecoin and Cardano as I believe they have relatively low market capitalization as compared to the leading cryptocurrencies i.e. Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe that LTC and ADA are next up when it comes to coins which could boom.

Due to the fact that there are allot of crypto currency in the market but I think, the current currency which seems to have hight rate is the Bitcoin.

As funny it might even sounds I don't have a favorite cryptocurrency, and I sometimes trade them, to me all cryptocurrency are good 😂

As funny it might even sounds I don't have a favorite cryptocurrency, and I sometimes trade them, to me all cryptocurrency are good 😂
Yeah, you're not wrong.

if you're trading and not holding coins, you won't have a favorite cryptocurrency

Yeah, you're not wrong.

if you're trading and not holding coins, you won't have a favorite cryptocurrency
Even professional traders sometimes find themselves getting attached to one coin. It's good that you don't allow yourself do this. Getting attached eventually leads to losses especially if trend direction changes fast

Even professional traders sometimes find themselves getting attached to one coin. It's good that you don't allow yourself do this. Getting attached eventually leads to losses especially if trend direction changes fast
It's good in a way if you ask me. Why did I say that? When you trade one coin, you will understand it more and that's going to make its analysis very easy for you.

Fantom ecosystem is my favourite. I don't time on so many other cryptocurrency most especially those I have not personally carried out research about.

Because I think Litecoin and Cardano have a lower market capitalization than the two most popular cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I'm particularly interested in them.
When it comes to coins that potentially boom, I think LTC and ADA are coming up next.

Due to the fact that there are allot of crypto currency in the market but I think, the current currency which seems to have hight rate is the Bitcoin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor