Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freeforumhosting.com

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

free FORUM hosting.png

Screenshot_103.png

Looking to gain some constructive feedback how to improve this website. It's a simple one page website containing some information about our free forum hosting service. Seeing that I was able to buy a good domain a while back, I figured might as well get a website up and running for it.

Feel free to share your opinion! :)

The favicon needs to be updated since it's using the Wordpress one, but other than that the actual website is easy to navigate, and looks great! Hopefully this will help spread the word about the free forum hosting service you're offering and more people take advantage of it!

Good luck with the project.

What are you looking to get out of this?

Very nice! I checked the site. It looks amazing!
Thanks Vicki!
The favicon needs to be updated since it's using the Wordpress one, but other than that the actual website is easy to navigate, and looks great! Hopefully this will help spread the word about the free forum hosting service you're offering and more people take advantage of it!
Yeah, will be working on that, thanks for catching that!
Good luck with the project.

What are you looking to get out of this?
To help people start up a forum. I've got 25 accounts ready with cPanel that I can give to whoever wants a premium upgrade in their forum hosting. But no obligation, if they want a free hosted forum, that is more than sufficient for me. :)
What are the specs on the free hosting? Maybe add that to the site somewhere. Need to update the favicon as @Ravenfreak stated. Overall the page looks good and is easy to read. Nice work!
Unlimited bandwidth and 10 GB space. And those that want a premium service get a full cPanel account.

The Premium service with cPanel would cost 9.99USD per month. I think that is a fair price. Premium Members on Admin Junkies will most likely get a discount too. But that hasn't been properly setup yet.

This is a huge bump so apologies in advance. But the instagram, facebook and twitter buttons at the top just link back to the home page. Not sure if that was on purpose or not. Love the colour scheme though, very appealing and easy to read.

This is a huge bump so apologies in advance. But the instagram, facebook and twitter buttons at the top just link back to the home page. Not sure if that was on purpose or not. Love the colour scheme though, very appealing and easy to read.
No worries. It wasn’t really developed any further and I decided to discontinue the service to focus on something else. There’s a plethora of already established hosting services which do a better job than a rookie like me. 😄

A lot has changed since the first website. We're now a blog instead of a service that was doomed to fail.

So, if anyone would like to take the time and review the new version, feel free to, I'd appreciate any feedback. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor