Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think crypto should be accepted by all?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I have been observing how a lot of people are behaving towards crypto coins. There are people that thinks it is a scam while others believe that it is a very high risk investment. Do you feel everyone should embrace it or not?

I wonder how a world where cryptocurrency is accepted by everyone will be. It will solve a lot of issues regarding payment.

As someone who used to be "into" crypto, I don't see it happening. I've yet to see a practical, real world use for it outside of niche circles.

As annoying as it might be, the current economic system - of sovereign currencies, banks, financial instruments, and so on - is perhaps the best way we've managed. It's a bit like capitalism as a whole, it's a pretty rubbish way of doing thing... but it's the only one that has proven to just about work (albeit with bits of other economic systems thrown in). Likewise non-crypto money somehow works, so why try and fix something that isn't broken, nor proven in the real world?

I think one day more and more people are going to switch to using Crypto over other forms of payment. Right now it's mainly used among a certain niche of people, and unfortunately, it's mainly used on the dark web for illegal purchases since it's hard to track.

I can understand why so many people at the moment do not embrace it and do have their worries. I do still myself and will not jump into anything crazy unless I know for sure it will be something that will not end up being a scam.

I feel as though cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin has proved itself and I would like to see more people embrace it as I feel it could help so many to invest if they were able to but at the moment, I don't think it's going to be something they will embrace and accept for a long time yet.

Should be available for those that use it however not for all. I do not use it. So many people like the old cash in hand and also most might not understand it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor