Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cryptocurrency adoption

Lynaia

Credits
Is your country among the countries that have agreed that cryptocurrency is very important for the future to come and are ready or have already adopted and legalize it to their citizen or is your country currently among those still against it?
Unfortunately, some countries have actually go to the extent of banning cryptocurrency and i actually don't understand what might have be the reason for that kind of action from the government of those countries.
Has your country fully accepted cryptocurrency or your government is still against it?

Not my country, our government is fighting the use of cryptocurrency the same way China fought it. If any cryptocurrency transactions are traced to your bank account in my country, your account will be frozen.

My country is still on the fence. Even though the Nigerian government claims to have banned cryptocurrency or banks from facilitating it's transactions, they are fully aware that people actively use it. There were even talks with Binance sometimes back.

My country is still on the fence. Even though the Nigerian government claims to have banned cryptocurrency or banks from facilitating it's transactions, they are fully aware that people actively use it. There were even talks with Binance sometimes back.
Nigerian government doesn't most just claim to have banned the use of cryptocurrency.
They banned it which is why when you make any transactions and pay with your bank account and put in the details cryptocurrency, your account will be frozen. Nigerian bank account cards can't be used to buy coins online on Binance.

Not at all,my country banned the use of cryptocurrency, that's not a good idea it has bring a lot of setbacks especially to those who are working online.

Crypto currency is not accepted here and you can buy crypto currency using your local bank or card. Trading activities can be Carried out but it has to be done without making use of the local banks.

Crypto currency is not accepted here and you can buy crypto currency using your local bank or card. Trading activities can be Carried out but it has to be done without making use of the local banks.
If you can use your bank account cards to buy cryptocurrency in your country, how can you say that it's acceptable in your country?

As far as I know, the US government hasn't adopted crypto although many citizens deal in it. I think there is a worry about the government controlling too much in our lives, and especially something that isn't tangible is a big problem. It could take decades for voters to feel comfortable with it.

Our government is discussing creating CBDC, it will take ma long time before the country adopts crypto.

Although many US citizens deal in cryptocurrency, as far as I'm aware, the US government hasn't adopted it. I believe there is concern about the government meddling too much in our lives, especially with regard to issues that are intangible. Voters may not be comfortable with it for decades.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor