Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Crypto Staking

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
You can earn passive income by staking your cryptos. A lot of crypto exchanges offer staking rewards, for example, Binance, Coinbase, Exodus, etc. How much you can earn through staking depends on the cryptos you are staking and the platforms you are using for staking. For example, you can earn up to 16.27 percent annual reward on Binance for staking ADA, however, the staking rewards on Exodus are less than 5 percent.

I have read extensively about staking and though I was interact in trying out at some point but I didn't and just continued day to day trading.

I've been trying to understand how to get into cryptocurrency staking but I don't follow at all and as long as I don't understand exactly how it works I will never get myself into it because it means that I'm going in not prepared and the market is going to take advantage of me and I will lose money.

I have one heard if crypto stacking but I don't really know how it works, but if you can earn money by doing that I believe it will be a good idea.

I've been trying to understand how to get into cryptocurrency staking, but I'm not very good at it. As long as I don't fully grasp how it operates, I won't ever get involved because doing so would mean that I'm going in unprepared, which would make the market take advantage of me and cause me to lose money.

I have never accumulated enough cryptocurrency to stake it. My choice would be Binance if I were to do so, and I would stake stablecoins. It seems they give higher returns than most coins.

Staking is mainly for people that have the capital because it will require a serious capital for people to make reasonable profit. And also it depends on the platforms and the cryptocurrency you are staking.

I've been attempting to comprehend how to start staking cryptocurrencies, but I'm not very successful. I won't participate in it as long as I don't fully understand how it works because doing so would indicate that I'm going into it unprepared, which would allow the market to take advantage of me and result in financial loss.

Though i am on binance platform,but i have not been a fan of staking,i prefer the daily trading of my coin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor