Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Crypto Classes

ClicketyKat

Reputable member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Have you ever taken a class or course on Cryptocurrencies? How long of a class or course was it, and did you feel that you came out well knowledgeable? I'm not sure I would ever pay for a course, but a free one might be worth my time.

No, I have never taken any crypto classes. I built my knowledge by reading books and articles, keeping eye on the market, and watching videos.

I joined the Binance Academy class 7 months ago and it was where I learnt a lot on trading and which coin is good to own.

I joined the Binance Academy class 7 months ago and it was where I learnt a lot on trading and which coin is good to own.

Big ups with learning one or two about it there. I read that it is one of those classes where you will understand the basic about cryptocurrency.

Yes, I did take on a lot of cryptocurrency classes when I started having increased interest in the project. It was the only way for me to be convinced it was worth investing into.

When I started trading, I attended more classes because it's a lot more risky to trade and I needed all the knowledge I can get.

Yes, I did take on a lot of cryptocurrency classes when I started having increased interest in the project. It was the only way for me to be convinced it was worth investing into.

When I started trading, I attended more classes because it's a lot more risky to trade and I needed all the knowledge I can get.

I am thinking of attending some classes on YouTube, but I don't know how good such classes can be though.

I am thinking of attending some classes on YouTube, but I don't know how good such classes can be though.
There's a guy in follow his channel on YouTube. He's called ICT but I call him ghost in the cryptocurrency algorithm. I will look for his YouTube channel link and send to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor