Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone loves Bitcoins?

Naiwen

Renowned member
Credits
I love them myself and they’re the only crypto currency that I personally trust and they’re the only one that I’ve used so far TBH here.

Bitcoin is a trusted cryptocurrency coin which has a very high market capitalization. Its potential to rise is not particularly high in my opinion as compared to some other alt coins, but it is worth investing in.

I believe most of us likes Bitcoin, if you are working online I believe you must have received your payment via Bitcoin wallet and others.

I like Bitcoin, but I believe it's not possible to make the type of money I want from cryptocurrency if I use it. I trade other coins and hope to eventually accumulate enough money to possess Bitcoin for long term holding.

I don't have any issue with BTC because it is the father of all cryptocurrency but I don't use it for anything. It is never a profitable cryptocurrency for smaller investors as I see.

I love bitcoin but currently, I have no bitcoin. However, I have over a dozen different crypto assets.

With a huge market capitalization, Bitcoin is a reputable cryptocurrency coin.
Compared to some other alternative coins, I don't think its growth potential is very strong, but it is still worthwhile to invest in.

I enjoy Bitcoin, but if I use it, I don't think I can utilize it to create the kind of money I want. I exchange other currencies in the hopes of eventually earning enough money to buy Bitcoin for long-term storage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor